[bksvol-discuss] Re: opinions on blank pages wanted

Lissi,

For the purposes of automatic page numbering, you should continue your
practice of keeping all blank pages.  You do not need to write the words
"blank page" as Cindy points out.  However, the continuation of page
numbering is very important.  Here is what I would recommend:

At the top of the blank page write the pae nmber and press enter  twice.  So
your page would appears as follows.

Page break
page number
new line
new line
page break

This will allow the pagination to continue.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive Technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratik.patel@xxxxxxxxxxx

  _____