[bksvol-discuss] Re: openbook settings:

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:45:25 -0500

Hi Kenny. I wrote a post awhile back for Roger about choosing good settings
in Openbook. If you'd like to read it, it's on my blog at
http://scannersguild.com/bookshare/how-to-become-a-black-belt-openbook-user/

I hope it will help you out. I'll be glad to answer questions if you have
any. I'm just trying to keep from typing it all over again.

Monica Willyard

  _____