[bksvol-discuss] openbook manual

  • From: "Kathy Novak" <trebor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 02:16:24 -0700

Wanda,

I use Openbook, have for many years. There is no manual for it. The best help I
can find is its help section, which is pretty good. You have to know
specifically what you are looking for. I edit from Open Book because I know it
will keep the page breaks straight, and it's easier than working with Word
Perfect 12, which is my word pressor by default. I don't know how it changes
lines or page allignments. You might also try the Freedom Scientific website at
freedomscientific.com (I think or is it .org)
You can also call Freedom Scientific by phone tech support, but it is a
long-distance call.
If you have specific questions, ask me, and I will try to answer them.

Kathy Novak