[bksvol-discuss] Re: openbook losing page breaks when converting to rtf?

  • From: "Yvette" <yerton365@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:24:14 -0800

I am very new at scanning, but I am now scanning a book with the Openbook program and I am seeing what you describe. I am scanning two pages at once, and I occasionally find two page numbers at the bottom of the scanned page. But, at other times, it puts the pages numbers at the bottom of each page where they belong. I don't understand this.

Why does openbook combine some pages, and keep other separate?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>