[bksvol-discuss] o&ot Jubilation!!!!

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:28:54 -0600

I'm Back! Turns out is was the cable modem.  I had called them (charter) again
and the person noticed a problem with my modem and sceduled for someone to come
out and look at it.  He came out today and checked the old modem and determened
that I needed a new one, so he replaced it with a new one.
I just went and retreived my two books back.  Thank you Cindy for the offer.  :)
I have lots of "cleaning" to do, so I'll have to stutcher my time between my
apt for the hollidays and Bookshare.  I think I'll leave cleaning my computer
for later. <g>
Talk to everyone soon, :)
Kelly C