[bksvol-discuss] Re: on submitting Yesterday's Sppy

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:37:28 -0700

Hi Carrie and all,

I didn't forget to put in the apostrophe, I just didn't do it as I thought puncrtuation didn't matter. I know upper or lower case type is ok so for some reason or other I thought punctuation wasn't necessary. Well, now I know better and will be more careful after this and type it just as it is in the book.
Thanks to all who answered my note.

Bud Schwab

At 09:14 AM 5/25/2007, you wrote:
Hi Bud,

I searched for Yesterday's Spy and it popped right up. Maybe you forgot to put in the apostrophe when you searched for the title? Or maybe you accidentally put in a double quote? Who knows!

Carrie

siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Bud,

I have noticed that with the title search function at times as well. If I
search by author, it always shows all the books written by that author. I
wonder if it is a "sometime" bug in the system.

Sue S.