[bksvol-discuss] on a more positive note

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:47:02 -0500

Hi, I did express sadness on my last emails, but on a positive note, I do like
the fact that publishers do seem to be reprinting some old things, particularly
classics and mysteries.  I'm about to go back to school, and having my own
personal library of classics that I'll likely have to read and study in English
and literature classes is a thrilling thing that I can read at my own pace and
keep up better with the class.  This should help lots of college and high
school students.  Have a blessed day.