[bksvol-discuss] Re: old books on step 1

Hi folks,

I have to ask this question, because I'm not sure I understand....
What is the issue with having old books on step 1? Why is this a problem? Does
Bookshare only have limited disk space?

I'm only asking because I'm afraid that there are books that might be deleted
simply because they are 'old'. I'm probably one of those rare validators who
will validate any subject (even text books!), and I usually try to pick older
books. Even though the folks on the list may not have an interest in them, I
don't feel we can guarantee that some other user might not have an interest in
them at some point in time. So I was just wondering why this was such an issue.

Regards,
Lea

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: The comment has been made that some of the
old books on step 1 are
textbooks.  Some are.  Some are also books of particular interest to
only a few.  Those few must have Kurzweil, for instance, and be
interested in computer games to want to take the Dungeons and Dragons
and other gaming books.

Is there a link somebody found to show books over 9 months old please?

E.