[bksvol-discuss] Re: oh my lands! sorry Jamie and Valerie

Not your fault, Gwen.  The book was giving Jamie problems and when she uploaded
it, she forgot the hold.  She wrote to Carrie, but you found it before I had a
chance to pull it. I told her I would work on it since it had been so difficult.

Have a good day!
Valerie