From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:02 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: oh dear, I am more confused

Ann you may just "work here". I wonder if blind consumers feel the
same about core content. Did anyone ask blind users if they approve
having preface, introduction, foreword and the rest removed from core
content?

I was aware NLS made decisions from on high for blind patrons. I did
not know bookshare did.

E.

subject line.