[bksvol-discuss] Re: oh dear, I am more confused

Ann you may just "work here". I wonder if blind consumers feel the same about core content. Did anyone ask blind users if they approve having preface, introduction, foreword and the rest removed from core content?

I was aware NLS made decisions from on high for blind patrons. I did not know bookshare did.

E.