[bksvol-discuss] Re: oh dear, I am more confused

I had never done jacket flaps before, but I will in the future. I
think a few I've tried and they weren't legible, but I do work
everything else I can. I'm still working on one I was going to submit
last fall. It isn't that I really am; I just haven't done it for a
while. I don't think anyone really wants it anyway. LOL. But someday I
will finish it.

Cindy Lou