[bksvol-discuss] Re: off topic phone directory

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:19:30 -0700

Thanks Mickey, I have now added whitepages.com to my list. I have three or four good addresses from you guys and I do appreciate it. Now I can do some looking up.

Bud

At 10:25 AM 6/15/2007, you wrote:
H  Hi, Bud.

Thi ay have been given, but there's whitepages.com, hich gives residential or business numbers, free411.com, and several others.

HTH.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx