[bksvol-discuss] off topic messages

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:06:59 -0400

Please, could we cut back on all the off-topic messages?  It may take a
fraction of a second to hit delete, but it takes 5 seconds (I counted) for
Jaws to read me the sender, date, time, list, and subject, so I know I want
to delete it.  Unless, of course, I just see the name and delete it without
looking further.  But usually that seems rude, and anyway, what's the point
of being on a list, just to delete everything?
Surely there are plenty of other lists for people to gossip on?
Tracy