[bksvol-discuss] Re: off topic for jaws users

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:54:10 -0600

Jake. It is sometimes tedieous to here the subject and rest of the fields at the tops of messages, but JAWS will read them. Perhaps you tab into messages instead of hitting enter on the first message you want to read? If you press enter on the message to open it JAWS reads the from and subject fields before reading the body of the message even when you go from message to message by hitting delete or Control-GreaterThan.

Maybe JAWS is just behaving differently for you. I know that does happen. I can only tell you how it works for me. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>