[bksvol-discuss] Re: odd

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:50:11 -0400

Hi Shelly!
My computer is acting strange. When I was responding to your message this voice came on at the same time as JAWS. It called itself Windows Narrator. It took me quite a while to get rid of it. I had to go to Micro Soft then I had to select it from the start menu then hit alt x. Some times my e mail jumps if I type to fast. If I have written anything strange I apologize. Computers are a mystery.

Have a nice day
Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>