To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:15 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: o t pretty braille watches...other adapted items

HI Lissi,

I would be interested in hearing what you discover. The one I have now is
not too bad but yes, it would be nice to have a pretty watch. I heard of a
watch that Saco , not sure if that is spelled right, made one back in 97
and cost in the $300 range.

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.
www.healthfreedomrights.com
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx