[bksvol-discuss] note I sent you that was returned because I had wrong address

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gstweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:14:27 -0700 (PDT)

I read Ann's post before reading yours (of course I had no idea what it was
 about). I echo everything she said--but I have to add that I once did the
same thing you did,only I hit thethe download button instead of the History
one. It sounds as if whoever wrote to you to tell you to release the file just
doesn't know how to write graciously, or even politely.Please, people. Before
you write to anyone about anything, on or off the list, think about the tone of
the note and how it might sound to the recipien. If you're afraid it might
sound harsh or be hurtful, add a smile or some words to soften it.
Unfortunately, when we write things, tones of voice that might soften words
that we say aren't there. smi