[bksvol-discuss] Re: not saved in rtf?

  • From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:48:19 -0500

Carey, please don't come down hard on Bob.  He'd been helping me out on the
first book I ultimately rejected, so it wasn't like he offered anything very
serious.  I do respect the organization, so I didn't mean to cross any
boundraies I shouldn't have.  I've got my issues fixed, although with now
finding out that wordpad has taken out all page brakes I'm wondering if I'll
get a rejected on my validation.  I'm sorry if I've cause any trouble, but word
pad is the oly thing i have to save files like that.  E, thanks for the control
E feature, it's been years since I have used k1000 extensively.  I really am a
nice person, bespite the string of annoyed and frustrated messages, grins happy
Thanksgiving everyone.