[bksvol-discuss] Re: "not quite ready for prime time list"

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 15:42:29 -0400

I am releasing the two volumes of the history of civilization back to step one. The one dealing with Wycliff keeps giving me notices that kurzweil cannot save the file even though I have kept the filthe fact that doing so will prevent me from working on other things. If somebody wants to work on these books they are in great shape with the following exceptions.

Many dates appear with spaces between the numbers as in
13 24 for 1324

Perhaps somebody who wants to work on them will have better success. Dr. Cross, I am soory. i tried my best. I will also speak with kurzweil staff about this issue and show them the file.

continuing to validate books and keep the list aware of what I am doing so i am as non-sneaky as possible.

E.