[bksvol-discuss] Re: norton

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 20:23:08 -0700 (PDT)

That sounds like a good solution. Katie or Ernie can
reject the one he or she has and you can re-submit and
one of them can validate. I'll keep both volumes and
renew when necesssary and then return and re-borrow as
necessary.

Thank you Ken. Just to satisfy my curiosity, what did
you do it in originally?

Cindy