[bksvol-discuss] Re: norton

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 19:22:39 -0700

Hello Ken and Ernie,

Go ahead and do a rescan and if Ernie still is up for validating it let him
know when it is ready. You can do a hold for Ernie:)

Thanks again Ken for looking into this. I have downloaded a number of your
scans. You have some similar interests as I do.

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true