(no subject)

  • From: Barbara B <scootergirlred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share Volunteer Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 23:58:23 -0700 (PDT)

Recently, I wrote the following:

 I discovered that the EPUBSOFT Kindle DRM Removal program damaged my computer
and I had to reinstall everything including Windows 7. It was a pain. I also
discovered that the Kindle DRM Removal program from
http://www.ebook-converter.com/?id=82 is a safe program. This is the one that
James recommended. However, make sure that you download the right program from
this Website, Kindle DRM Removal program or Nook DRM Removal program. The one
that James suggested did not remove the DRM from the Kindle books. At first I
bought the one that James suggested that did not work. Today, I made an
exchange and purchased tne Kindle DRM Removal program and this software works.
Unfortunately, this program still requires that you use Calibre which is
inaccessible to totally blind people. James, if I am wrong on any of this
information, please, correct me and e-mail the correct information.

I want to write a retraction in that I my computer might have crashed even if I
did not use the EPUBSOFT Kindle DRM Removal program. The company assures me
that this is a safe program and asked me to write this retraction.

Barbara