[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Lisa Gorden-Cushman" <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 22:44:17 -0800

Welcome to proof reading.  I proof too.

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Angel Murphy
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 11:52 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (no subject)

Hello everyone my name is Angel. An I am a Bookshare member. An I will b
proof reading books. An I am wondering if anyone else that is a proof
reader. Can give me some helpful tips on how to proof read books. So that I
don't make any mistakes. I am new to this whole thing. So that is y I am
wondering if anyone is willing to help? Thank u.

Sent from my iPod To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to