[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 15:06:26 -0500

Hello Angel;
My name is Netta and like you I am also a proofreader although I am also
working on my first scan submission. I can also relate to your nervousness.
What software program are you using?  I am a JAWS user and use both
Microsoft 2007 and 2010. Which word processing are you using as well. I have
a "guide" that I use and would happily share it with you. Just send me a
blank email off list and I can email it to you right away.
Good luck and best,
Netta