[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Eden Kizer <eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 13:30:21 -0500

On 7/13/2012 7:24 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi Sue,

I forwarded the info on the new AP from Humanware that combines an IPhone and a BrailleNote or a Brailliant display to allow you to communicate with sighted and hearing folks. Have you seen the thing? I sent it to your old addy, and I didn't have your new one till just now. If you know about it, I won't bother resending it, but if you're interested in the article, I'll be happy to resend it. Please advise.

Ann P.

    I am sorry but I missed that one.  I would like to see that article.

Eden