[no subject]

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 18:42:53 -0800

Hi Jackie,

If you'd like to donate credits, I'd advise waiting until you have at least
fifty dollars in credits to donate, then write to Alisa at
alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx and let her know that you'd like to donate your
volunteer credits to anyone in need of them.  Also, if you personally know
of someone who could use the credits, you can specify that they be donated
to a particular Bookshare member by name.

Mayrie