[no subject]

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 18:32:21 -0800

Hi Jackie,

In the "my account" section of the Bookshare web site that you can see after
you log in, is a section labeled "volunteering".  In that section you can
see how many credits you have.

These credits can be used to help pay for your subscription to Bookshare, or
can be donated to others in need if they can't afford a Bookshare
subscription or haven't earned sufficient credits to renew their
subscription before it lapses.

Does that help?

Mayrie