[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

Good morning, Vivian and all,

Vivian, If you want a book held for someone, you need to insert Hold for (person'sw name) just before the title. I shall be glad to proof anything, just let me know. Well, maybe not anything, but you know what I mean. I don't have any speccial titles of Nancy Drew books that I want to do, but whatever is wanted. It would be so nice to get the collection done in its entirety.

Thanks to all of you.

Sister Dolores