(no subject)

  • From: Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:02:57 -0500

Vivian, I just pulled your submitted book and started proofing it. I'm still thinking of Nancy Drew. Is there a suggestion of a book you'd like me to try to find and scan? We found a box of Nanccy Drew here in the monastery but I need someone to help me go through some titles. Please let me know if you have a particular suggestion. I just can't believe there are so many titles.

If anyone wants to labor, please pull the biography of Catherine of Sienna. I scanned it a while ago, didn't particularly like it, but proofed it before submitting it; so it's probably quite well done.

Sister Dolores