[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:19:44 -0500

Sister Dolores,

Actually, that particular book was submitted by Deborah Murrey.  The
only reason I know is that I'm rather anal about list mail, and won't
delete anything until I've read it; so, I just happened to catch the
message in which Deborah notified the list of its submission.  And it
does look fascinating, doesn't it?
Courtney