[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:18:36 -0400

I think your first step should be to read the volunteer manual and then if anything is unclear come back to us with specific questions. To ask the blanket question of how to proofread covers a lot of territory and is tantamount to asking us to repeat the entire manual.

"Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com