(no subject)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

I've been transferring wish list requests from lists from '09; On the
nonfiction list There are still a bunch of how to play chess books; books on
natural healing, drugs, cancer,nutrition.  If no one is interested in scanning
any of these I'll delete them. If anyone wants to see some of the titles, I can
either send them to you directly or will  continue to transfer them to the
nonfiction wish list as I have time. There are books by Francis A Shaefer.
If anyone requested books now on the wish lists that you no longer want, please
let me know and I'll delete them.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: