[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 20:47:19 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure exactly--I thought perhaps he was the volunteer liaiason:
 Rick  Costa <rickc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> He had some correspondence with me about
posting the books-being-scanned list on the bookshare list, i.e., he was doing
that instead of Pavi, to whom I used to send the list.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: