[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:39:15 -0500

Thanks for this, Cindy. I appreciate having this. Thanks for taking the time to
send it.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 to 9 eastern.
www.radio360.us
          From: Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 2:40 PM

          Hi, Cindy!  That would be great! Not all the time, but just maybe
once in a while.  Maybe you could send it out once a month or even once every
few months, just as a reminder.  That way it wouldn't have to be something else
to add to all of the things you already do.  And of course, checking the URL is
fine, too, if there isn't much interest. <Smile>

          Jana