(no subject)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 01:22:20 -0700 (PDT)

Since several of you would like to see the wish list I'll send it as an rtf
attachment to the volunteer list,
 I've alphabetized the new additions, but I think the list should be revised
again. I'll put more books requested under their authors' names and in the
section that has books by author. (the authors are listed alphabetically.

This might take a little time, but not too  much since it's just books that
have been added since May?

In case anyone wants to take a look now, I'm attaching it. The most recently
added books are at the beginning of the list. I will send an updated list when
I've finished fixing the list. In the meantime there are plenty of books to
choose  to scan, fiction and nonfiction. and since I did add the dates I added
the items, since some people wanted to know so they could take books that had
been on the list longest, you can  start reading books by individual authors
from the end of the list.

Except for the recent additions the other titles arre alphabetized

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: