[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:31:00 -0800

It's so wonderful to have you back.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:10 PM
Subject: (no subject)

For someone and some reason I requested Edith's Diary by Patricia HighSmith but I don't remember for whom or what I'm suppose to do with it.

Cindy

P.S. I've always admired all of you but as I have recently experienced
a minor stroke and lost some vision and functionality on my left side,
I am truly in awe of what you are able to do.

WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm