[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:05:06 -0500

Oh, Cindy, so nice to see you. Welcome. Do what you can or what you choose. With that loss of vision, there are lots of us you can contact offlist to get how-to cues. You've helped us so much, we're here to help you.

Take care of our Cindy.

Mickey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>