[bksvol-discuss] Re: newspaper

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:18:55 -0500

Just www.nfb.org

But have her call her cooperating NLS library in her state.

You can find the list at

www.loc.gov/nls

Beyond that, consider that if the newspaper is donating papers to the
school, they should if they have one donate an online membership to the VI
student.

Just thinking possibilities.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden