[bksvol-discuss] Re: newspaper

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:08:10 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Jamie. I am waiting for someone in  this group, to tell me as to  whom
to touch base in Bookshare  for renewal. Actually the teacher had sent the
mails a couple of 2 days back. Meanwhile ,If there are any other alternate
services available, it would be great.devi

Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Ah I get it Devi. She is waiting
for her membership to
be renewed before she can read the newspapers.

Maybe someone here will tell you who she can write to
directly to find out.

Jamie in Michigan

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question
on Yahoo! Answers.