[bksvol-discuss] Re: newbie question

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:52:11 -0500

Rachel,  I being a quality radical, would have rejected it.  My rationale
is that as we have now almost 20,000 titles in the collection,  we should
consider that paying  customers deserve quality as much as quantity.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Rachel" <rherold@xxxxxxx>
06/22/2004 02:25 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] newbie question

hello all,
I just validated Christopher Stasheff's A Wizard in Midgard.  I cleaned it
up quite a bit but there were places where half a sentence was just plain
missing.  Or where the line of gibberish wasn't decipherable.
Overall, the story was quite readable when I got thru with it but the
occasional missing half of a sentence or missing sentence might be rather
annoying.
I rated the quality as poor but accepted my edited version.
Is this what you all would have done?
Thanks,

Rachel Herold
rherold@xxxxxxx