[bksvol-discuss] Re: newbie question

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:50:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rachel,

The book is at the Bookshare office, so I can get the book and clean up
the places where there are missing words.  Do you have a list of the pages
that need to be cleaned up?  If so, please send the list to me
(ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx) and I'll fix the pages.  I'd much rather spend some
time to make it legible than leave it as is.

Thanks, Carrie

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail