[bksvol-discuss] Re: new wish list fiction requests

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

should the genre be fantasy, then?
I try to add the genre to books on the wish list to attract scanners  who are
interest in that genre, but unless the requester tells me what it is I have to
go to amazon and make a best guess. Maybe I should just list books under
fiction and not add genre

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Date: Monday, July 13, 2009,
        1:10 PM

        Hi, Cindy, I saw to my delight that the first
        two books in the Study series by Maria V. Snyder, i.e., Poison
        Study and Magic Study are in the Bookshare collection. Did
        you know that Ms. Snyder has written a third book in the Study series,
        i.e., fire Study? I confess I heard the first book on XM
        satellite radio and had help downloading the other two books in the
        Study series. I can assure you they are interesting. Another author you
        might like to add to the Bookshare collection is Deanna Raybourn.. I
        mention this for the benefit of other people. They may like these
books.
        (Since I've joined audible.com, I plan to have help downloading
        unabridged stuff that isn't available anywhere else..) Also, do you
have
        plans to add all the other books in the Dark series, the Leopard
series,
        and the seventh book in the Drake Sisters series by Christine Feehan?
        Yeah, Cindy, my completist soul is yammering at me again. C'est la vie.
        Take care and best regards, Kim, quiet kibitzer and Bookshare
        fan.

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32
        Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4240 (20090713)
        The message was checked by ESET NOD32
        Antivirus.
        http://www.eset.com

database 4242 (20090714) __________