Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:27 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] new volunteer but old.

My name is  Gwen Tweedy I was on the volunteer list quite a while back
I am Robert's wife.
I came in to help bookshare as best as I can in any way I can. I have
no adgenda, I am not setting out to get credits unless it just happens
for me. And I certainly have no entent of taking any book, at any time
from any person period!
I was shocked to death at the email I received to release a book I had.
I went in just to  peak at the books on the list I was just gonna run
in and see what a book was about and I was sure I hit the top one the
title part not  the check out link I was totally surprised when it said
downloading and I quick like a bunny hit cancel right away but it must
have done it anyway where it went I have no earthly idea because it
didn't even dawn upon me to check.
I had no interest in it, wasn't gonna proof the book so I just  went on
my merry way doing other things.
I like to have had a heart attack when I found in my personal email a
mailing to release a book and sure enough when I went up there it was
there as big as life in my checked out thing.
If I get the chance to proof for someone  somewhere along the way or
scan a book wonderful but if not wonderful as well.
I am just here, available with nothing in mind but to be supportive to
bookshare in particular and anyone person who needs it.
Thanks and my appologies to anyone I  offended in this whole process.
As I told her, I am scared to death right now to download anything my
confidence level is zero at the moment and just hit the minus this morning.
hugs to those who want and need themhave a great day all and maybe
I'll see you along the bookshare volunteer trail.
Gwen