[bksvol-discuss] Re: new to volunteering and a question

I am currious to the parts. I've noticed that the scan soft engine does this and I have to figure which part goes where or just do the page over.

Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 7:07 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: new to volunteering and a question

This being your first effort, I suggest you reject
with that explanation in the Comments section and
choose another book. Some of us cut and paste but it's
time-consuming. I've been told, and agree now, that
it's better to reject it and hope the submitter learns
to do some minimum checking of the book before
submitting than to receive credit for a book that the
validator had to put a lot of time and effort in.

Cindy

Hi, I just got my first book for validating, and
while I was reading it, it
looks like parts of it are out of order. Do I try
and copy and paste the
parts so they make sense, or do I upload it for
rejection?

email and MSN:  tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx
skype: tlsyslo

Checked by AVG Free Edition.