[bksvol-discuss] Re: new site volunteer challenge

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:35:02 -0600

Wow, $60 a month.

My first job as a computer programmer in the early seventies paid $7,000 per year, and we thought ourselves rich.

I also remember penny postcards vaguely and $.03 stamps. You could also buy an envelope in a post office already stamped for a nickle.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>