[bksvol-discuss] Re: new site volunteer challenge

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:06:11 EST

As a matter of fact, the new site appears to be live right now.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: new site volunteer challenge
Date:
1/12/2009 12:02:06 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Roger, I hope you’re right. I’m so totally ready. For the first time, I’ll
get to actually thank some of the wonderful people who have patiently validated
my books. And I can sort of get to know them better by exploring other books
they’ve worked on. This makes me very happy.

Monica Willyard

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://w
ww.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=Decemailfo
oterNO62)