[bksvol-discuss] Re: new member

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 12:36:54 -0700

Hi Laura Ann,

I have found with larger books and Kurzweil that after working in the
program for a while, in your case scanning a large book, it's good to close
out the program and reopen it. It seems to flush out anything stored in the
ram memory. Depending on the amount of memory you have in your computer
Kurzweil does use and transfer a lot of data in the process of scanning and
recognizing.

Katie Hill

Expand your wealth at: www.838gold.com

"Come to the edge"