[bksvol-discuss] Re: new member

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:07:50 -0500

I would love to visit with you about essential oils sometime.
you are welcome to contact me off list if you like.

I love studying essential oils and making products such as bath salts and more.
I also love blending the oils for blends to relax, sooth sore muscles and so on....it is fun.

I am going to take an aroma therapy class I hope in the spring next year.
Laura Ann
At 07:22 AM 8/5/2006, you wrote:

Hi Laura Ann,

Welcome to the list, and thanks for volunteering. Bookshare is a great concept that has done so very well because of all the wonderful volunteers out there.

I also love reading, and a good friend has told me that I've probably downloaded more books than I'll ever read in my lifetime. He's certainly right, but this way I know I'll have them in case I want to read them.

I'd love to talk with you about essential oils and things. At one point, I was considering making perfumes and such, and may yet one day.

Have a great day.

Lora