[bksvol-discuss] Re: new list address/Kellie's last post

  • From: "Edwards, Paul" <pedwards@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:46:10 -0400

and besides a mind is a terrible thing to mess.  Here I was trying to add a
little to an unintelligible discussion  and ended up being accused as the
primary author of gibberish.  I was merely adding a little incomprehensibility
of my own to a set of characters that, when I received them, could not be
deciphered by any method known to me.

Ah well, such is life. Branded forever as a purveyor of gibberish. and I am not
even a politician.

Paul

Paul Edwards, Director
Access Services, North Campus